Cathay Pacific Hypebeast A350 sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Cathay Pacific-Hypebeast A350 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cathay Pacific Airways, Ltd. ("Cathay Pacific Airways"), Asia Miles Limited ("AML") and 101 Media Lab Limited ("Hypebeast"), and their respective parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee of the respective companies are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor & Administrator: Cathay Pacific Airways, 360 Post Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94108
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 9th, 2017 at 12:00p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 30th, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") (the "Promotion Period"). Cathay Pacific's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://hypebeast.com/2017/9/cathay-pacificairways-is-giving-away-a-pair-of-tickets-to-hong-kong and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your name, email address, and zip code. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you will be entered to receive future marketing messages from the Sponsor, unless you have previously opted out. Limit: Each person may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" shall be defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner ("Winner") from all eligible entries during the Promotion Period, on or around November 6, 2017. The potential Winner will be notified by email. In the event that the potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the time the grand prize will remain un-awarded. Selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner will awarded 180,000 Cathay Pacific Asia Miles ("Asia Miles") for use towards redeeming two (2) roundtrip Economy Class tickets from Cathay Pacific's USA gateways (San Francisco-SFO, Los Angeles-LAX, Chicago-ORD, New York-JFK, Newark-EWR, or Boston-BOS) to Hong Kong (the "Grand Prize"). Terms and conditions of Asia Miles apply (See, https://www.asiamiles.com/am/en/amtsl/termsandconditions?format=popup). To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, an entrant must have a valid Asia Miles account, which can be created at www.asiamile.com ("Asia Miles Account"). Any entrant without a valid Asia Miles Account will be ineligible to win the Grand Prize. Winner will be sent a redemption letter by email with instructions to redeem the Grand Prize (the "Redemption Letter"). Winner has ten (10) days from its receipt of the Redemption Letter to claim the prize per the instructions in the Redemption Letter (the "Redemption Deadline"). The Redemption Letter will include, except where prohibited, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator on or before the Redemption Deadline in order for the potential Winner to claim the Grand Prize. If the potential Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and timely return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release the potential Winner forfeits the Grand Prize and a new drawing will occur as set forth in Section 5. If the Grand Prize is redeemed, it will take between 4 to 6 weeks for Winner's Asia Miles Account to be crediting with the Asia Miles. The Asia Miles can be redeemed for flights, hotels, car rentals and more as provided at www.asiamiles.com. Redeeming your Asia Miles for travel are subject to availability and blackout dates. No refund or compensation will be given for replacement of Asia Miles. Neither Sponsor, AML, nor Hypebeast will replace any loss of the Asia Miles, whether due to expiration, forfeiture or otherwise. Winner will be solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Neither Sponsor, AML nor Hypebeast will replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen airline tickets. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $1,800. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. The Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The Grand Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for a prize of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the Grand Prize. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Release: By its receipt of the Grand Prize (or any equivalent substitute as provided by these terms), Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Cathay Pacific Airways, AML and Hypebeast as well as their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified at the email address provided at time of entry.
© 2017 Cathay Pacific Airways, Ltd. All rights reserved.